This week we continue the Partner Perspective series with three great VMware Partners. This week we continue the Partner Perspective series with three great VMware Partners.
- Cohesity’s Rawlinson Rivera shares their solution for the recovery of a datacenter’s management stack.
- Veeam’s Anthony Spiteri and Michael Cade update us on Veeam Powered Network, and their data protecton for VMware Cloud on AWS.
- Duncan and John talk with Fujitsu Chief Evangalist Data Center Business, Udo Würtz
Links mentioned in this episode
- Anthony Spiteri discusses Veeam Powered Network at VMworld 2017
- Rawlinon’s discusses enterprise availability and recoverability at VMworld 2017
- Anthony’s Blog
- Punching Clouds
- Michael Cade’s blog
The Virtually Speaking Podcast
The Virtually Speaking Podcast is a weekly technical podcast dedicated to discussing VMware topics related to storage and availability. Each week Pete Flecha and John Nicholson bring in various subject matter experts from VMware and within the industry to discuss their respective areas of expertise. If you’re new to the Virtually Speaking Podcast check out all episodes on vSpeakingPodcast.com